Helix Tech is a Mobile First startup headquartered out of goa, yes goa!!! Helping Entrepreneurs & Enterprises Build and Manage Next Generation Mobile Experiences rapidly!
We’re a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Helix Tech work smart and party with passion..! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things, Big things! Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core.
We’ve Recently Launched Helix Tech LABS a product division of the company Having its Focus on the Internet for the Next Billion in growing markets of Southeast Asia. Looking to Build Apps for the New To Net users in areas of healthcare ,Education ,Economic Empowerment & Public Utilities.
We Also look at ourselves as a startup for startups.
Working with entrepreneurs helping them validate or scale their idea and understand the right product/market fit, To help to achieve this better we’ve Launched Helix Tech for Startups with its flagship product Helix Swift
Originated With Humble Beginnings in an incubator by two IT grads fresh out of college ,Now close to under 3 years into operations the company has a strong foothold in the area of Mobility and is looking to expand into Wearables , iOT & Machine Learning. Having its HQ in Goa , A Development Centre in bangalore and Business Offices in Istanbul & Hanover and soon to open a Full Fledged Europe Business Head Office in London!
We’ve built a great foundation but we’ve only just begun!
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Researching organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
- Cold calling to arrange meetings at customer's premises
- Finding out what an organisation needs and working with a team to plan proposals and pricing
- Selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Negotiating with customers and building positive relationships
- Attending events and conferences
- Writing reports and making presentations to customers and senior management
- Identifying new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Forecasting sales targets and making sure they’re met
- Delivering training to business developers and junior sales teams
Skills and Requirements
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- good knowledge on the tech front!
- Mac & iPhone for work
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Working with some of the most exciting startups
- Informal work culture
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Surprise Parties/ Events
- Cool people all around
Click below or Email email@example.com with subject ‘ | Job Application | Business Development Executive’.
- Cover letter
- LinkedIn and other social media links
- 3 references
- A note on why you would like to work with Helix Tech
See all openings