Helix Tech is a Mobile First startup headquartered out of goa, yes goa!!! Helping Entrepreneurs & Enterprises Build and Manage Next Generation Mobile Experiences rapidly!
We’re a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Helix Tech work smart and party with passion..! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things, Big things! Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core.
We’ve Recently Launched Helix Tech LABS a product division of the company Having its Focus on the Internet for the Next Billion in growing markets of Southeast Asia. Looking to Build Apps for the New To Net users in areas of healthcare ,Education ,Economic Empowerment & Public Utilities.
We Also look at ourselves as a startup for startups.
Working with entrepreneurs helping them validate or scale their idea and understand the right product/market fit, To help to achieve this better we’ve Launched Helix Tech for Startups with its flagship product Helix Swift
Originated With Humble Beginnings in an incubator by two IT grads fresh out of college ,Now close to under 3 years into operations the company has a strong foothold in the area of Mobility and is looking to expand into Wearables , iOT & Machine Learning. Having its HQ in Goa , A Development Centre in bangalore and Business Offices in Istanbul & Hanover and soon to open a Full Fledged Europe Business Head Office in London!
We’ve built a great foundation but we’ve only just begun!
As part of some of the cool work we do we are looking for a digital marketing exec to to show it to the world!
- Manage the companies entire digital Media marketing campaigns.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Working closely with the design team.
- Complete responsibility of the companies full social brigade.
- Writing and maintaining the company blog
- Working closely with the operations team
- Strategizing and showcasing about any new project/product launches
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Keyword research and strategy building - Keyword Mapping for Optimization of content
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Trends and other analytical tools is BIG plus
- Internet publishing/content writing background (preferred, but not required)
- A drive to learn and startup
- Efficient proofreading and paraphrasing skills
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- good knowledge on the tech front!
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Mac computer for Development
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Informal work culture
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Surprise Parties/ Events
- Screens! - Thunderbolt display monitors for development
- Cool people all around
See all openings