Helix Tech is a Mobile First startup headquartered out of goa, yes goa!!! Helping Entrepreneurs & Enterprises Build and Manage Next Generation Mobile Experiences rapidly!
We’re a family of young, enthusiastic and positive individuals. We at Helix Tech work smart and party with passion..! From creating something new and letting our thoughts become things,
Big things! Innovation is our business & Optimism is our core.
We’ve Recently Launched Helix Tech LABS a product division of the company Having its Focus on the
Internet for the Next Billion in growing
markets of Southeast Asia. Looking to Build Apps for the New To Net users in areas of healthcare ,Education ,Economic Empowerment &
We Also look at ourselves as a startup for startups.
Working with entrepreneurs helping them validate or scale their idea and understand the right product/market fit, To help to achieve this better we’ve Launched
Helix Tech for Startups with its flagship product Helix Swift
Originated With Humble Beginnings in an incubator by two IT grads fresh out of college ,Now close to under 3 years into operations the company has a strong foothold
in the area of Mobility and is looking to expand into Wearables , iOT & Machine Learning. Having its HQ in
Goa , A Development Centre in bangalore and Business Offices in Istanbul &
Hanover and soon to open a Full Fledged Europe Business Head Office in London!
We’ve built a great foundation but we’ve only just begun!
As a Technical Project Manager, With Helix Tech you need to be a class apart, Wearing several hats of proficiently handling teams, estimating project budgets,
scheduling project timelines, arranging for resources and also helping in solving technical problems as and when needed. You will also be responsible for project
planning, setting targets and deliverables, making decisions and bringing in business too!
We are looking for someone with a right mix of technical expertise and management skills ,someone who is passionate about pushing mobile tech to the limit.
Join our team of top engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile Experiences.
Let’s Build apps that help solve real problems!
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development and systems integration
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Must provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Interview candidates and hire resources
- Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments
- Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
Skills and Requirements
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilised to the maximum
And we especially love…
- if you have worked in a startup before!
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Managed International Clients
- Lead & Handled Offshore teams
- Experience with Compilers, Languages, Operating Systems
- Open Source Contributions
- Been in any leadership position outside your workplace
- Opportunity to work with some of the most innovative & amazing startups around the world
- Mac computer for Development
- Flexi - Work Hours
- Free Compulsory training
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Informal work culture
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Surprise Parties/ Events
- Smart people all around
- 10x growth
How to apply?
send us your CV to email@example.com
don’t forget to mention the links of the apps you have developed!
and how you feel the app helps solve a problem in say a line or two
See all openings